This recipe of cheesy low-carb chicken cordon bleu bake will be loved by your whole family. Tempting cheesy chicken with deliciousness of Dijon! Just layer it and bake it! Yes, it’s damn simple…
This recipe is not so time taking, just half an hour and your dinner is ready!
The layer of baked boneless skinless chicken thighs, Dijon mustard, ham, Swiss cheese and ground pork rinds… so tempting and delicious!
You can serve this cheesy low-carb chicken cordon bleu bake with steamed green beans, a dimple side salad, or crispy Brussels sprouts. In fact, it’s quicker to serve with Brussels sprouts as the chicken will get baked in the oven and Brussels sprouts get ready in the air-fryer at the same time.
So let’s start this super easy recipe!
Cheesy Low-Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake
This recipe of Cheesy Low-Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake will be loved by your whole family. Tempting cheesy chicken with deliciousness of Dijon! Just layer it and bake it! Yes, it’s damn simple…
Course: dinner, Main Course
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Author: Hit Recipes
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 6 Slices Deli ham
- 6 Slices Swiss cheese
- 2/3 Cup Crushed pork rinds
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Put chicken thighs on the bottom of a large sized casserole and spice up with salt and pepper.
- Then coat the top of chicken thighs with Dijon mustard, by using a basting brush or spoon.
- Now layer on the sliced ham and then Swiss cheese.
- Finish off by sprinkling pork rinds over top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. The pork rinds will be crispy and the chicken cooked to an internal temperature of 165F.
- Left over liquid: Don’t get worried because of liquid left over in the casserole dish after baking. This is absolutely usual and should be expected when cooking any kind of chicken dish.
- Extra flavor: use flavored pork rinds, for more flavor!
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 20g