Chicken Meatball Zoodle Soup is super delicious and absolutely keto-friendly. Fresh vegetables and flavorful chicken meatballs with the combo of fresh zoodles… wonderful flavor!
This chicken meatball soup is extremely delicious and tasty and perfect for your dinner tonight. It’s so simple!
To make this recipe keto-friendly, I used almond flour in place of breadcrumbs in the meatballs.
These chicken meatballs add more interesting flavor to this soup. Its super fantastic!
How to make the zucchini noodles (zoodles)?
Zucchini noodles are best in soup as they are soggy. And they are too nutritious and yummy!
I used the Inspiralizer to make zucchini noodles. It’s so simple and easy!
Keto Chicken Meatball Zoodle Soup
Chicken meatball zoodle soup is super delicious and absolutely keto-friendly. Fresh vegetables and flavorful chicken meatballs with the combo of fresh zoodles… wonderful flavor!
Course: dinner, lunch, Main Course
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Author: Hit Recipes
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 3 cloves (minced) Garlic
- 1/2 Cup (diced) onion
- 1/2 Cup (diced) Carrots
- 2 stalks (diced) Celery
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 medium (spiraled) Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Chicken Meatballs:
- 1 pound Ground chicken
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Black pepper
- Mix ground chicken, almond flour, parmesan, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well with your hands until all the ingredients are combined. After combining, start rolling your chicken mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs (will make about 12-13 meatballs).
- In a large Dutch oven of heavy bottom pot, add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and start heating over medium-high heat. Add meatballs and cook until all sides are browned (will take approx. 2-3 minutes) then, place on paper towel to drain and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon avocado oil, garlic, onion, carrots and celery, in the same pan. Cook until cooked through. Should take 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally. Now add thyme and cook for 1 minute more.
- Now, pour in your chicken broth, bay leaf and bring to boil. Decrease heat to a simmer and place meatballs inside. Cook meatballs well (will take about 10-12 minutes).
- Now, stir in zucchini noodles during the last 3-5 minutes of your cook time. Stir in lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot!
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 3g