This low-carb garlic parmesan chicken wing is an oven-baked easy keto recipe. These low-carb chicken wings are baked until crispy and then dipped in a tempting garlic parmesan sauce. It’s a delicious keto appetizer recipe!
Here is the recipe of super-easy and perfectly delicious low-carb garlic parmesan chicken wings!
How to Cook Low-Carb Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings?
These low-carb garlic parmesan chicken wings begin by defrosting them, if needed. Then take them out and pat them dry with paper towels.
Now put them into a large zip-top bag (in 2 batches), season them with salt and baking powder, and flip the bag around to coat the wings.
Lay them all on a sheet pan with a rack and cook them in the center of an oven for 30 minutes at 250F.
Then turn the oven up to 425F and flip them. Now cook for another 40 minutes until they are fine and crispy.
Garlic Parmesan Sauce
The garlic parmesan wings sauce is too easy. Combine butter, garlic, and parmesan cheese in a bowl and then coat the wings in the sauce. Simple!
But you can put any sauce on these low-carb chicken wings just like teriyaki wings, Buffalo wings, and just plain ole wings with ranch!
Low-Carb Garlic Parmesan Wings
This Low-Carb Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wing is an oven-baked easy keto recipe. These low-carb chicken wings are baked until crispy and then dipped in a tempting garlic parmesan sauce. It’s a delicious keto appetizer recipe!
Course: Appetizer, dinner, lunch, Main Course
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Author: Hit Recipes
- 4 pounds Chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Baking powder
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- Defrost the chicken wings if needed.
- Pre-heat the oven to 250F.
- Lay out the wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add half of the wings, half of the salt, and half of the baking powder to a zip-top bag or large bowl with a lid. Flip the wings until they are entirely coated.
- Lay the wings on a sheet pan with a rack. Apply the same method again for the remaining wings.
- Bake the wings in the center of the oven for 30 minutes. Now take them out of the oven and flip them.
- Increase the heat of the oven to 425F. Lay the wings back into the oven for 40 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, add the butter, pepper, garlic, and parmesan to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove the wings from the oven and using tongs, put the wings in the bowl with the sauce. Toss to combine.
Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 19g