If you are a meatloaf lover then this recipe will not disappoint you. Ground turkey cooked with so many savory spices will definitely be loved by your family and everyone will ask you about the recipe. Just try out this low-carb turkey meatloaf recipe, and that it perfectly keto and super delicious and juicy!
So let’s start cooking!
Which ground Turkey should be used?
To make the mouth-watering and juicy turkey meatloaf, you need to use a ground turkey that is 85% lean and 15% fat. This makes the meatloaf so much better than using 99% fat free ground turkey!
Pork Rinds or Almond Flour for Binding
You should use almond flour in this keto meatloaf recipe instead of breadcrumb, but you can also use ground pork rinds as a 1 for 1 replacement.
Can you use a Loaf Pan?
No, I don’t recommend a loaf pan for meatloaf because it will just become a brick and it will take long-time to cook. Instead I prefer to form a loaf shape on a sheet pan by using your hands to form a tight loaf shape of meatloaf.
Where could you find Sugar Free Ketchup?
You can buy sugar-free ketchup from any store but if you are not satisfied with the quality then you can make your own homemade sugar-free ketchup (you will find so many good recipes on internet).
Low-Carb Turkey Meatloaf
If you are a meatloaf lover then this recipe will not disappoint you. Ground turkey cooked with so many savory spices will definitely be loved by your family, this recipe is perfectly keto and super delicious and juicy! You can serve this with mashed cauliflower.
Only 4g net carbs per serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Author: Hit Recipes
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado oil
- 1 small (diced) Onion
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 2 pounds Ground turkey 85/15
- 1/4 Cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup almond flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar-free ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350F and coat a sheet pan with cooking spray or line with foil.
- Heat the avocado oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the onion and cook until translucent (about 8 minutes).
- Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Then remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the ground turkey, onion and garlic, salt, pepper, chicken broth, Worcestershire, eggs, and almond flour. Combine well.
- Put the turkey mixture in the sheet pan and form into a loaf.
- Spread the ketchup on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until an internal meat thermometer reads 165F.
- Serve sizzling!
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 26g | Fiber: 1g